Simply the best!
Tell us the good stuff! What makes trans lives better? Give us best practices, leading initiatives, out-of-the box ideas, cutting edge thinking, pilot projects, and tested & approved methods. TGEU plans to update the Best Practice Catalogue “Human Rights and Gender Identity” in 2016 and your good practice might be amongst those selected to inspire and guide activists, policy makers and practitioners across Europe.
Do you have practical examples – of how to achieve trans equality in all spheres of life? – Of what makes life better for trans people?
We are looking for good practices by groups, initiatives, NGOs, equality bodies, authorities, businesses or others, which you believe can and should be repeated elsewhere.
We are particularly keen to hear about laws and policies, and good practice in the following areas:
– legal protection and non-discrimination,
– legal gender recognition,
– access to goods & services incl. sports,
– health care, trans specific & general health care
– empowerment for trans self-organisation & representation
– business case for diversity,
– collection data & research,
– awareness raising & campaigning,
– training for professional groups,
– and anything else you find important.
Let us know:
– What’s special about it?
– What makes it best practice that others should repeat?
– Who can we contact if we want to hear more about it?
Make sure to send your best practice to Richard (richard[at]tgeu[dot]org) before January 29th.