Committee of Ministers LGBT Recommendations Review 2018
The Review of the Committee of Ministers LGBT Recommendations offers an exciting advocacy opportunity for trans and LGBT rights in Europe.
23 March 2018
04 – 05:30 pm
What is this meeting about?
This meeting gives an introduction to the LGBT Recommendations of the Committee of Ministers and the related 2018-review process.
Attending this meeting you will learn:
* What are the LGBT Recommendations and why are they important;
* How can the Recommendations be put at practical use for LGBTI activism in your country;
* What are current advocacy opportunities around the Recommendations;
* How have LGBT activists used the Recommendations successfully to push for change;
* When and how can you engage into the Recommendation review process.
There will be time to discuss any questions you may have around the Recommendations review process.
For whom is this meeting?
Trans and LGBTI groups intersted to participate in the review process of the LGBT Recommendations are welcome to join the meeting.
Katrin Hugendubel, ILGA-Europe, Policy Director
Richard Köhler, Transgender Europe, Senior Policy Officer
Evgenia Giakoumopoulou, Council of Europe SOGI Unit
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
>>> If you have a question about this webinar or the Review Process email firstname.lastname@example.org <<<