Call for Participants :
Facilitation Training, June 1 – 4, 2018
TGEU are pleased to invite applications from trans activists to attend its 2018 Facilitation training.
Transgender Europe (TGEU) is a European-based umbrella organisation supporting, fighting, and advocating for the rights of trans people across Europe and Central Asia. TGEU is committed to intersectional justice and trans rights through advocacy, campaigning, researching, community building, and networking with alliances. The organisation represents more than 100 members organisations in 42 countries.
About the training
This year the 7th European Transgender Council, held at the end of June 2018 in Antwerp, Belgium, will be in the format of an open space. This will allow for the trans community to come together and collectively build the agenda and content of the Council. We are therefore building a facilitation team to support this format and invite applicants to join us from June 1st to June 4th, 2018 through a facilitation training. We will communicate the location with selected participants.
Selected participants will
- Receive a weekend training on facilitation with accommodation, travel costs and food fully covered
- Receive a full scholarship to attend the 7th European Transgender Council (conference fees, accommodation and travel costs covered)
- 120€ for facilitating 1,5 days at the council
- Be available June 1-4 and June 28-29-30, 1st July
- Based in Europe or Central Asia
- Be able to demonstrate some experience in facilitation
- Be aware of concerns related to the trans community
Submit your application
Send your application by filling this online form (approximately 15 minutes) before April 30th, 12:00 CET Germany time.
We can assist you to apply over the phone.
Please call +49 (30) 5360 2667 from Monday to Friday between 11am and 5pm (CET time).
Questions can be sent to akim[at]tgeu.org