Call for consultant at TGEU
TGEU is seeking bids to conduct an impact evaluation of a four-year EU framework grant (2018-2021), and to recommend improvements for ongoing monitoring and evaluation of TGEU’s work.
Deadline for applications:
Project end date:
10 September 2021 – 19:00 CEST
31 December 2021
An inception report/evaluation plan and 4-year impact assessment with recommendations
If you are interested, please submit your offer to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 September 2021, 19:00 CEST with EVALUATOR in the subject line.
TGEU is a member-based organisation working primarily in Europe and Central Asia for the rights and lives of trans people. TGEU’s mission is to strengthen the rights and wellbeing of trans people in Europe and Central Asia and represents 166 member organisations in 47 countries.
TGEU is in the final year of a 4-year framework and operating grant from the European Commission/DG-JUST (2018-2021) supporting its operations and advocacy within EU institutions and Member States.
- Developing a plan and process for conducting the impact assessment within the available resources and timeline.
- Conducting the impact assessment to help address the following questions:
- How did the grant impact the management and operations of TGEU as an organisation and regional network?
- What change can be observed and attributed to TGEU’s work in the EU?
- Developing a set of recommendations for future data collection, reporting, and evaluation.
We seek a consultant, or team of consultants, with experience evaluating the impact of small NGO advocacy organisations and networks. Prior experience evaluating projects and operating grants from government entities (specifically the EU) is preferred. Comfort working with diverse stakeholders, including trans people from various backgrounds, is required.
TGEU encourages trans and/or queer; black people and people of colour; D/deaf and disabled people; people with a migration background; sex workers; trans women and gender-non-conforming people; people from Eastern Europe and Central Asia; people living with HIV, to apply and mention their backgrounds and experiences in their application. We guarantee that all information will be held confidentially.
- Short letter of interest detailing how you would approach the evaluation
- References to/examples of similar work you have undertaken
- Contact information for 2 references
- A budget that includes your daily fee, estimated hours, and other envisioned costs