Call for consultant at TGEU
TDoR campaign motion design
TGEU is seeking professionals or teams to create a motion design/animation film for the campaign for Trans Day of Remembrance. We wish to develop an informative and empowering film to highlight the violence faced by trans people and the resilience of trans communities worldwide.
Previous TDoR videos can be found on our YouTube channel.
Due to funding restrictions for this project, we regret we can only consider bids from individuals or teams based in the European Union or the UK.
If you are interested, please submit your offer to email@example.com by 5 October 2021, 19:00 CEST with TDOR VIDEO in the subject line.
- Length: around 2 minutes
- Voice over in English done by professional or TGEU (negotiable)
- Script delivered by TGEU
- Subtitles and translations by TGEU
- Deadline for delivery of the final video 15 November 2021
The offer should include:
- Short letter of interest, including contact details of two references;
- Portfolio/samples of your previous relevant work;
- Financial offer (please include the cost and an estimate of the time it will take to produce.)
For any questions, please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org with TDOR VIDEO in the subject line. Please do not send degrees or diplomas.
We encourage applications from trans, gender-diverse and intersex people, Black, indigenous and Latinx people and people of colour, D/deaf and disabled people, people with a migrant background, and sex workers.
TGEU will assess all bids received by the deadline and award tenders on the basis of “best value for money.” Specifications are for guidance only. Bids under this call must be submitted to email@example.com by 5 October 2021, 19:00 CEST.