It has been more than a year since we had to readjust our organising and take our activities online. Restrictions and lockdowns continue in some countries in Europe and Central Asia and create additional obstacles to our work for and with our communities.
Strengthening capacities and supporting our members are part of TGEU’s priorities. Hence, and in addition to the Building Sustainable and Resilient Activism monthly training series, TGEU is going to offer one-to-one engagement calls for members.
What is it?
From June 2021, we will be offering our members the opportunity to have a one-hour virtual consultation session to check in and explore ways in which TGEU can support your work.
TGEU will be able to provide support in the following areas:
- Wellbeing, including activist and/or organisation wellbeing and burn-out prevention.
- Movement building, including community organising, team building, facilitation, networking.
- Media and campaigning, including advocacy, communications strategy, events organising.
- Fundraising and project management.
The individual consultations can be held in English and/or Russian.
In addition, participating organisations will have the chance to get:
- Zoom Pro for your organisation, courtesy of Zoom. Please note this is granted on a case-by-case basis. The decision to issue the license is at Zoom’s discretion.
- Canva Pro for your organisation, courtesy of Canva.
We invite member organisations to delegate a representative to register for a session, which will then be scheduled individually with our Senior Programmes Officer and/or our Community Building Officer. These sessions are for your team, so feel free to have one or more people participating. The consultations will take place from June to September 2021.
The deadline for registration for this first round of consultations is 14 June 2021.